FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that any commercial premises with more than 5 occupants, whether an oﬃce, shop, hotel, healthcare facility or shared accommodation etc. must ensure that a thorough Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out by a Competent Person and is reviewed at regular intervals.
The Order has been rigorously enforced since 2006, with large ﬁnes and potential imprisonment imposed on the Responsible Persons for signiﬁcant breaches.
As a business owner, employer, landlord, or individual who maintains control of the property, you are the “Responsible Person” and are ultimately accountable for the ﬁre safety of that premises and the individuals within it.
Our Fire Risk Assessments will be carried out by fully certified and trained risk assessors. They’re available for any situation – whether you’re starting up, moving office, expanding your business or changing the tools you use.
OUR FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT SOLUTION
Whether you have an existing Fire Risk Assessment in place and require a review or you need an initial assessment undertaking by a competent and qualiﬁed professional, we have the resource and experience in place to support you.
Following a thorough inspection of your premises, our assessors will write a detailed report of their findings. If we find anything that needs urgent attention, for example dangerous malpractice, we will advise you on the action required while still on site. Less urgent actions are detailed in a fully comprehensive, easy-to-follow Risk Assessment, which includes a timelined action plan.
Your Fire Risk Assessment will help you:
- Create a fire plan
- Decide which legally required firefighting tools you need
- Assess which fire alarm system you need
- Comply with British legislation and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Meet building insurance requirements
What will we do?
- Identify risks in your premises
- Determine who is at risk
- Identify ways to reduce or eliminate these risks
- Recommend which fire safety equipment you require
- Provide you with verbal advice on site
- Create you an action plan
- Issue you with a written report